DCPS will accept tuition/transfer requests for 2019-2020 from March 1 to June 28, 2019
Daviess County Public Schools transfer and tuition applications for the 2019-20 school year will be accepted from March 1 to June 28, 2019. Applications will not be accepted prior to March 1. Completed applications must be submitted to the DCPS Central Office at 1622 Southeastern Parkway between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. weekdays. Submitted applications must include the following documents:
- Copy of student’s most recent grade report
- Attendance record (available at the school the student currently attends)
- Discipline record (available at the school the student currently attends)
The following schools are closed to transfer and tuition requests for the 2019-20 school year:
- Country Heights Elementary School
- Deer Park Elementary School
- Highland Elementary School
- Sorgho Elementary School
- College View Middle School
- Daviess County Middle School
- Daviess County High School
Click HERE to download the 2019-20 DCPS Transfer and Tuition Application.
Applications will be reviewed by July 10. Letters will be mailed to all applicants at that time to let you know whether your application has been approved.
NOTE: “Transfer” refers to a student who lives within the Daviess County Public Schools district but wishes to attend a DCPS school in another attendance zone. There is no cost to transfer to another school but the family must provide transportation.
“Tuition” refers to a student who lives outside the Daviess County Public Schools district but wishes to attend a DCPS school. There is a tuition fee of $250 per semester and the family must provide transportation.
For more information or assistance, contact the DCPS Department of Student Services at 270-852-7000.