- The district maintains well over 15,000 electronic devices each year, including approximately 13,000 computers and tablets.
- All classrooms in DCPS are fully equipped with sound amplification devices, projectors, doc cameras, and computers.
- Assistive technology devices are available in a variety of categories to address the functional capabilities of students with disabilities.
- Students in grades K-12 have one-to-one access to a district-supplied Chromebook.
- All HS students can choose to participate in the "BYOD" program.
- All campuses are now operating with a new wireless upgrade, allowing for increased speed and security.
- District buildings have the capability to allow presenters and visitors to have guest internet access.
The DCPS Open Network is available in all buildings for staff members (Personally Owned Devices).
- DCPS teachers will continue the option to use advanced software to facilitate eLearning in their classrooms, called “GoGuardian.”
- A tremendous variety of paid subscriptions and free educational/reference software is available now to all DCPS students and staff.
The instructional and operational technology support team in DCPS strongly emphasizes customer service as our #1 priority. Below are the names and faces that help teach our students 21st century technology skills and keep our technology operational at all times.