Open vision bar

Special Occasions


If my child has a birthday, can I bring treats?

No. Country Heights has a no snack/food policy in order to comply with the district standards regarding nutrition.  Due to the rising number of children with severe food allergies, we will not serve snacks to children during the school day.

Can I send out invitations for a party we are going to have?

No, students can not bring/pass out invitations at school.  For the privacy of our families, the school can not give out student addresses.

Your child’s teacher will send information home on what specific help is needed and what items you could possibly supply.  We are always thankful for our wonderful volunteers!  Please be sure to complete the Volunteer Background Check form.

What if my child forgets his homework or lunch money, etc.?

Parents can bring it to the school office and we will make sure the item is delivered to the student or we will ask the student to come pick it up at the office.



The Daviess County Public Schools district prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital or parental status, political affiliations or beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or limitations related to pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions in its employment practices, educational programs and activities, and provides equal access to its facilities to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.