PAYING FOR MEALS
You may send in money in an envelope with your child’s name, teacher, grade and amount of money on it. Your child will take it to the lunchroom and give it to the cashier. You may pay by the day, week, month or longer. DCPS offers on-line accessibility to your child’s lunch account. You can deposit money, check balances, etc. Log on to: myschoolbucks.com and follow directions for registering.
How do I know what the lunchroom is serving everyday?
Each child is given a lunch menu for the entire year.
Can my child bring a lunch?
Country Heights’ lunchroom staff provides everyone nourishing, well-balanced meals at breakfast and lunch each day at school. However, if sometime during the school year your child decides to bring lunch from home, please consider the following guidelines:
· All students must go through the line with his/her class to be counted.
· No fast foods are allowed in the lunchroom in their original packaging, neither adult or child.
· No soft drinks in restaurant cups, cans, or bottles are allowed in the lunchroom during breakfast or lunch.
· Candy of any kind is not allowed to be bought or sold in the lunchroom at any time during breakfast or lunch.
What are the expectations for lunchroom behavior?
· Walk at all times
· Keep hands and feet to yourself
· Respect others with words and actions
· Raise your hand to ask permission to go somewhere
· Talk quietly with students at your table
· Be kind to others and don’t exclude anyone