Many of our schools participate in projects that provide direct benefits to our students. Contact your neighborhood school to see which of these items they are collecting, or bring any of these items to the DCPS Central Office at 1622 Southeastern Parkway. Your support is appreciated!
- General Mills Box Tops for Education
- Campbell's Soup Labels for Education
- Pull tabs from aluminum cans
- Plastic tops from soda/water, detergent bottles etc.
- Empty printer ink cartridges
- Tyson Project A+ labels
- Kroger Community Rewards Program (Sign up at krogercommunityrewards.com.)
The Foundation for DCPS provides an opportunity for benefactors to share resources with more than 11,500 children in the DCPS system.
Donations may be made online at https://foundationfordcps.weshareonline.org or mailed to Foundation for DCPS, Attn: Treasurer Shelly Glenn, P.O. Box 21510, Owensboro, KY 42304.
For more information about how the Foundation for DCPS supports our schools and students, visit www.FoundationForDCPS.org
Volunteers are always welcome!
Phone: 270/231-5583 Email: email@example.com