Transfer and tuition applications for the 2017-18 school year will be accepted from March 1 to June 30, 2017. Applications will not be accepted prior to March 1. Completed applications must be submitted to the DCPS Central Office at 1622 Southeastern Parkway between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. weekdays. Submitted applications must include the following documents:
- Copy of student's most recent grade report
- Attendance record (available at the school the student currently attends)
- Discipline record (available at the school the student currently attends)
The following schools are closed to transfer and tuition requests for the 2017-18 school year:
- Deer Park Elementary School
- Highland Elementary School
- Meadow Lands Elementary School
- Sorgho Elementary School
- College View Middle School
- Daviess County Middle School
- Daviess County High School
Click HERE to download the 2017-2018 DCPS Transfer and Tuition Application.
NOTE: "Transfer" refers to a student who lives within the Daviess County Public Schools district but wishes to attend a DCPS school in another attendance zone. There is no cost to transfer to another school but the family must provide transportation.
"Tuition" refers to a student who lives outside the Daviess County Public Schools district but wishes to attend a DCPS school. There is a tuition fee and the family must provide transportation.
For more information or assistance, contact the DCPS Department of Student Services at 270-852-7000.