AP Exam Registration for Daviess County High School 2019
- Begins January 10th at 8:00 AM and closes on March 8th at 3:00 PM
- The cost is $94.00 per AP Exam. www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/182040
- Once registration is complete, students will need to print a copy of the confirmation page. This link is located at the bottom of the registration screen Print and Save your Registration Confirmation Page (.pdf)
- You will print the registration form and return it with parent/guardian signature and payment to Kris Shaw in Guidance
- Please make checks payable to Daviess County High School.
- Free & Reduced Lunch students: DCHS will pay for their test and DCPS will reimburse the school. However, F/R students still need to register online and select the fee waiver option.
- Please contact Neil Hayden, Neil.Hayden@daviess.kyschools.us or Kris Shaw, Kris.Shaw@daviess.kyschools.us if you have any questions.
- If you are student needing accommodations for testing, please contact Shannon Matthis at email@example.com